We’re a native digital company that offers products and services to other companies within the finance, insurance, health, and retail industries.
Devoted to providing strongly innovative technological solutions, we design and implement new systems to help companies reach their best potential.
We’re looking for a Rust Developer to work with one of our most innovative American clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with professionals with vast technical knowledge who will help you learn more every day.
- Be a part of challenging projects.
- Work with the latest technologies and continue to learn about them.
- Develop your career both technically speaking and within the industry.
- Be a part of an Agile, digital, and collaborative environment that calls for teamwork.
We are looking for:
- At least 2 years of programming experience with Rust.
- Network programming skills.
- Good algorithmic skills.
- Debugging, profiling, and performance optimization skills.
- Secure coding practices.
- Care for the quality and readability of your code.
- Multi-platform development experience.
- Collaborate with management, relevant departments, and customers to identify end-user requirements and specifications.
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems.
- Write code based on specified requirements.
- Test, debug, and deploy.
- Maintain and improve existing software.
- Analyze user feedback to improve software performance.
- Recommend improvements to existing software products.
- Create technical documentation.
- Growth opportunities.
- 100% remote.
- Training and courses paid by the company.
- English lessons.
Apply here or send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org