We’re a native digital company that offers products and services to other companies within the finance, insurance, health, and retail industries.
Devoted to providing strongly innovative technological solutions, we design and implement new systems to help companies reach their best potential.
We’re looking for a Data Engineer to work with one of our most innovative American clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with professionals with vast technical knowledge who will help you learn more every day.
- Be a part of challenging projects.
- Work with the latest technologies and continue to learn about them.
- Develop your career both technically speaking and within the industry.
- Be a part of an Agile, digital, and collaborative environment that calls for teamwork.
We are looking for:
- Masters Degree or higher within relevant fields.
- 3-5+ years of experience within data engineering.
- Solid experience with Python programming.
- Experience with Google Cloud and/or AWS.
- Experience working with data pipelining and infrastructure.
- Ability to show initiative, work independently and be self-driven.
- Advanced English level.
- Ability to work in New York timezone.
- Building and maintaining data pipelines from various data sources, and assisting data providers in adapting both structured and unstructured data to the Platform.
- Handle large-scale data processing.
- Develop data set processes for data exploring, modeling, monitoring, and trading.
- Building, scaling and maintaining our data platform (multi-cloud solution in Google Cloud Platform and AWS).
- Developing and maintaining data infrastructure on our platform.
- Database administration within Neo4j, OpenTSDB, MySQL and Bigtable.
It’s a plus if you know:
- ETL and ELT.
- Google BigQuery.
- Time series data.
- Data retrieving and storing, and correlating data from many different sources.
- REST API.
- Java server.
- Familiarity with financial market data, reference data, and alternative data.
- DevOps mindset.
- Growth opportunities.
- 100% remote.
- Training and courses paid by the company.
- English lessons.
Apply here or send us your resume to email@example.com