We’re a native digital company that offers products and services to other companies within the finance, insurance, health, and retail industries.
Devoted to providing strongly innovative technological solutions, we design and implement new systems to help companies reach their best potential.
We’re looking for an ABAP developer to work with one of our most innovative American clients.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work with professionals with vast technical knowledge who will help you learn more every day.
- Be a part of challenging projects.
- Work with the latest technologies and continue to learn about them.
- Develop your career both technically speaking and within the industry.
- Be a part of an Agile, digital, and collaborative environment that calls for teamwork.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business, information technology or related field.
- 5-10 years of SAP ABAP Development experience, including ABAP on HANA experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of data dictionary, screen painter, menu painter, ALE, ALV, BADIs, BAPIs, BDCs, IDOCs, RFC, user exits, OSS notes, configuration, module pool, and LSMW, is required.
- Experience with developing barcode labels (UPC, Serial Number/Batch, Shipping Labels), etc.
- Competent in developing technical specs, test plans, test data, forms, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
- Experience developing user exit enhancements and reports/custom tables and transactions.
- SAP TM and EWM experience desirable.
- Experience with EDI desirable.
- Must be able to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences in person and in writing.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Atlassian’s Confluence Trello, JIRA or other similar tools is required.
- Skilled in all Microsoft tools such as PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Visio.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for customer-facing documentation and presentations
- Act as a creditable subject matter expert, providing sound technical development expertise. Work with stakeholders to establish technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Designs, develops, codes, and tests programs for SCT/SAP modules and functions using ABAP programming language.
- Prepares estimate of hours, duration and deliverables for inclusion into statements of work
- Lead product demos and requirement gathering sessions
- Prepares comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data.
- Work with stakeholders to refine technical detail into user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Growth opportunities.
- 100% remote.
- Training and courses paid by the company.
- English lessons.
Apply here or send us your resume to email@example.com